A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Friday, June 23, 2006

Here I go again...

So, I have to admit this is my 2nd attempt at creating a blog. I somehow managed to erase my 1st one after only 6 posts. To think I used to work with computers for a living. lol. So much has changed since those days. When I became a Stay At Home Mom to my two little girls I lost touch with the world around me. I'm so intrigued by all of you bloggers out there. Curious as to what goes on in others lives. If you have struggles with life like I do. I'm still trying to find my place in the world, still trying to figure out who I am, all while trying my best to raise my two daughters. I've been married for 4 years now and we had children right away. It was all I ever wanted growing up - to get married and start a family. I just never thought it would be this hard. I wouldn't change it for the world because that's what makes it so rewarding in the end. I just sometimes wish there were more hours in a day, more days in a week. So here I am, just trying to find time to create and capture all these memories that I want to cherish forever. Because I'm now realizing how quickly time goes by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home