A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Cleaning Freak!!!!

Well, it's been a while since my last post. I've been busy cleaning this place we live in. Having a garage sale at my parents house this weekend and let's say I have a lot to sell! I'm selling a lot of toys and clothes that the girls have outgrown and misc. stuff around the house that is just becoming clutter. Feels good to get rid of some stuff - never thought I would ever say that. We also have an appt. for a private lead inspection this Thursday. Things are looking good. It'll take about 10 days to get the results back from the inspection but just knowing that we'll find out where the lead is, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Today we will be spending the day at my Mom & Dad's making signs for the garage sale. It's been so hot & humid lately that we've been confined indoors w/ the A/C pretty much running 24/7. It'll be good to get out of here. I'll post after the inspection tomorrow and give you an update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home