A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I love this girl!!!!


I found this picture of her on my camera from our little shopping trip yesterday. This is my niece Amanda. She cracks me up. I always have such a great time when we're together. She's really more like a little sister to me than a niece. We did well on our trip to Old Navy. I'm not sure her mother will feel that way when she sees how much money she owes me. lol. But she didn't give us a limit so Amanda pretty much got everything she wanted. And we managed to fit it all in the stuff & save bag. I splurged and bought myself a pair of jeans and t-shirt too. I so desperately need jeans. I can never find any I really like. And I REALLY like these jeans. Only cost me about $20 after the discount. Pretty good deal I thought. I managed to get everything done yesterday but when I went to pick up the girls at Mema's they were sleeping!!!!! I was like "Ma it's 4:30pm!!!!". She didn't seem to care. So, I let them nap until around 5:15 and I had to get them home. Let's just say it was not pretty. But I had a hair appt. at 6:30 so hubby got to deal w/ it. Part of being the Daddy I told him. :) My hairdresser chopped my hair off again. It grows so fast and I was getting bored. I got my roots done and I still wonder how they manage to stain my forehead in the process. I hate that!!!! I think I like the cut though. We'll see after I try to style it today. Need something easy, don't have time to fuss too much. Well, when Rob gets out of work today I think we're heading over to his friend's house. The girls will probably go swimming again. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they don't get sick!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home