A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Friday, August 04, 2006

It's Friday!!!!!

Yeah! It's Friday! I've always liked Fridays. I guess cuz when I was in school it was the last day of the week and when I worked it was the last day of the week. ha,ha. But for some reason, even though I don't go to school anymore and I don't work (outside of the house) anymore I still like them. Getting moving today and taking the girls to their Mema's house. They will be spending the afternoon there while I take my niece school shopping. I have a 20% off stuff & save bag from Old Navy and it expires today!!!! So, I will have the privelege of reliving the school shopping experience. I miss school shopping. Oh the days when I had a new wardrobe every September. I miss those days - I don't miss actually going to school but I miss the clothes. I have to then squeeze in some grocery shopping, pick up the girls at Mema's, make supper, and then I have a hair appt. at 6:30. Can I do it? I guess it all depends on how long it take a 17 year old girl to pick out new clothes. I could always go to the grocery store after my hair appt. right? Well, I need to get moving so Happy Friday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home