A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Where does the time go?

I've been a very very bad blogger. Sorry I've been busy - sort of. Well to give you a little update on the lead situation - my aunt & uncle have one more estimate to get and that company is coming this Saturday. Then they can pick one company, apply for the loans and get it done!!! Abby goes for her blood test tomorrow. To think it seemed so far away and now it's only a day away. Probably won't get the results until Monday though. Other than that, I've been packing away knick knacks that I don't want broken while they delead. I'm starting to take pictures down off the walls and pack those away too. It feels like we're moving but we're not. I just can't wait for it to be all over and done w/. In the end the girls will be safe and I'm hoping our oil & electric bills won't be so high w/ better windows. That will be an added bonus!

On a lighter note, Emma took a pair of scissors and cut some of her hair today! I saw it drop to the floor and thought I was gonna die!!! Thankfully, I can barely even tell where she cut it off. I guess it'll make a good scrapbook page for me to do. I saved the hair so I guess I'll just have to take some pics now. Kids, huh? Hid the scissors really good this time, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home