A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Thursday, April 26, 2007

7:21 am

So this is the exact time that the girls have woken up the past two days. Two days in a row at 7:21am. What are the chances that would happen? Although today, unlike yesterday, I awoke hearing the girls in their bedroom talking. They agreed to watch a Blue's Clue's video and I heard Emma turn on the t.v. and pop in the video. No whining, no arguing, no complaining. They actually agreed on a movie and just started playing together - they didn't even run to get me. I laid in bed awake w/ a huge smile on my face. This I can handle. This, I even like. As opposed to the days that they would usually get up between 5:30 and 6am. Ugh! Oh and the days of 4am feedings for Emma. I've had baby fever a lot lately but I think I'm reconsidering. My girls are growing up and although I miss the baby stage, I know there are so many enjoyable moments coming our way. I was a little worried last week, Rob's sister had "the dream". And every time she has "the dream", someone that she knows is pregnant. The last time she had "the dream", Tracy was pregnant w/ Sadie. And the time before that, I was pregnant w/ Abby. And although that time of month came the day she told me she had "the dream", I was still a little nervous because we didn't know who was pregnant. Well, last night Rob informs me that he feels bad because he forgot to tell me something - He's known since last Friday that his long time friend Glenn and his wife Jen are expecting their second child. Well, after I laughed that Mandy was right once again w/ her dream, I immediately called her to give her the news. And needless to say, we were relieved it wasn't either of us, lol.
So, I stayed up until almost 1am sorting my stuff for a crop this Saturday. I thought I already had my bagged pretty much packed. Yesterday, I was talking to my friend Jen on the phone and kept reminding her to print her pictures and get her stuff ready. So, while I was on the phone w/ her I decided to check out what pictures & layouts I had planned out to refresh my memory for Saturday - well, apparently I scrapped all of the pictures I had packed. So, I was a pretty busy gal last night, picking out my pictures and papers to go w/ them. I even wrote down a few titles and journaling. Found a few layouts I like for inspiration. I am so in the mood to scrap right now. I had a hard time falling asleep even at 1am because I really just wanted to scrap the pictures then instead of packing them away! I just like to be as organized as possible because even w/ that, I'm lucky if I get 8 pages done at an all day crop. I think I've pulled together about 12 layouts. That's not including double paged ones though. Maybe I'll set a record this crop! As long as I don't sit next to the two girls that whip out like 40-50 pages. They keep telling me they keep it very simple and I know that but I'm still jealous. I would never be able to pack enough stuff to do that many pages - you should see what I bring already!!! I keep telling Rob I need a rolling tote. My over the should CM bag pretty much busts every time I use it. My plan for Saturday is honestly to pack as light as possible. I'll have to check w/ my girlfriends to see if they'll need anything - I like to share :) Other than that yesterday, I managed to go through the girls closets. I had pretty much already cleaned out the winter stuff and packed it away but there was still a few items and then I was trying to make outfits w/ the hand-me-downs. Well, poor Emma needs a shopping spree and my little peanut Abby - well, I kept telling myself w/ the amount of clothes I had from Emma, Abby would set for the summer. Ummm... no. Little Miss Abby is such a peanut, even Emma's clothes (as tiny as Emma was) are falling off of her. I have a ton of shirts that she can wear but all the pants, capri's, and shorts are way too big! I cannot wait for their bdays at the end of May. They will definitely be getting lots of clothes this year!!! Gotta love my family :) Oh and I spoke w/ the lady that will be making their cake. She said she can do a Backyardigans theme - it shouldn't be a problem. And she delivers. Ahhh love that! I have a combo bday/graduation party the day before I'm having the girls' party so it's going to be a very busy weekend. Now, I just have to figure out what size cake and I still have to go to IParty to buy all the goodies. I still can't believe Emma is turning 4 and Abby will be 3. It just doesn't seem like it's been that long. It's gone by too fast. Funny thing is every year it just gets better. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a rolling tote you can have for the cost of shipping. ???

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home