A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Saturday, April 14, 2007

The drama continues...

So, Thursday night my dh got another message from the psycho. Yes, that is her official name now. It said something along the lines of "I was given a heads up that your wife would have a problem w/ you talking to me (blah, blah, don't remember this line and dh deleted it already) and then she said something like "this is just too weird". Too weird huh? Too weird that someone just could care less to talk to you? And of course it's all his wife's fault, right? Oh, I so did not have a problem w/ this chick up until she called me immature. So, dh didn't reply to her and just deleted the message. Life goes on.

Then, Friday afternoon, I get a friend request - no not from her but it might as well be her! Her daughter friend requests me. The 14yr old daughter that supposedly gave her psycho mother the "low down on the Super NUT Case". Yeah, remember that? I'm sure she didn't say anything about me. See, I never went into the whole story - just needed to vent about what happened. My dh and psycho were never really an item to begin w/. They went out on 3 dates and that was oh like 12 yrs ago. The daughter was 2 at the time. Well, he got out quick when he learned what a loony she was. So, a few yrs later, his sister meets a guy and unfortunately it's the psycho's ex and the father of the kid. Well, Mandy ends up marrying the guy and has two kids w/ him. The whole time they were married we treated his daughter like family - I bought her bday presents and Christmas presents. She was a sweet kid - just had a rotten mother. I've heard story after story about this crazy woman. So, Mandy ends up divorced but her two kids still have Jocelyn as a step sister and well, Mandy does everything in her power to be nice to the wacko so the girls can still see each other. So, unfortunately that woman is in their lives forever. She can definitely stay the h e double tooth picks out of my life though! So, I haven't decided what to do - I was going to message the daughter and "let her down easy" w/out giving too much info about what happened. I'm sure her psycho mother put her up to requesting me anyways - you know since I've now made my page private and only friends can read it. But, I can't message her unless I'm her "friend". Those darn privacy settings again, lol. So, until I think of some clever way to send her a message, it's sitting there waiting for me. Although, they are leaving for vacation today and well, I could add her, message her and then hurry up and delete her as a "friend", right? That may work. Now, just have to come up w/ something clever to say. Hmmmm....

O.k. anyways, so I took the girls to that indoor gym thing Wednesday morning - well, it was more like a big toy room. But they had fun anyways. With the weather being so yucky they haven't been outside and well, this room was plenty big enough for them to burn off some energy. It was great for me too. I got to play w/ them w/ no other interruptions. Real quality time. The hour went by way too fast :( From what we hear though the library in that town has a lot of the same toys and that's free. So, I just might sign up at that library - of course they won't be able to run around there but hopefully the warm weather is on its way!!!! So, here are a few pics from that day.

Abby playing w/ the puppets in the tent.


Emma & Abby playing w/ the cardboard bricks.


Emma crawling through a tunnel.


The girls playing peek-a-boo behind the bricks.


So, we have Direct tv coming today. Rob was fed up w/ Charter - they no longer offer the baseball package that he desperately needs to see the Orioles play ball. He's not getting mad - he's getting even. I'm just hoping we don't get a lot of interference. I've heard that some people really like Direct tv and others hate it. So, keeping my fingers crossed. I figured I would take off w/ the girls while they're installing it. Don't need my kids hanging out the windows when they're wiring everything, lol. That would not be good! So, we'll probably just go to Walmart. Emma's bugging me for that Elmers Go Paint. So, I said she had to pay for it w/ her own money. We pulled out the piggy banks and do you know there was $49 that we rolled in change! I need to get myself a piggy bank, ha, ha! It might help pay for my scrapbook supplies! Rob has a jar that says "Dad's golf money". Do they make one for "Mom's scrapbook money"?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely get a jar for Mom's Scrapbook Supplies. Definitely! The girls look like they had a fine time at the play places. Those places are awesome for when the weather is yucky!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home