A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm a very bad blogger!

I should have known that I would be a bad blogger. (Note: I started this post on Nov.9th, lol) I guess I go in spells w/ things. I try something new such as this and I'm so excited w/ it and I'm on the computer constantly and then well, I get bored or have nothing to talk about and I go MIA for awhile. I seem to do that w/ a lot of things. I've really just been trying to spend more time in the real world I guess. I felt like I wasn't paying enough attention to my girls being on the computer all of the time. So, you would think I would have a ton to talk about but my life is just not that exciting. In October, we did get some good news w/ Abby and her lead level. It is now down to an 8 so that is a huge improvement. She doesn't need any more testing until her yearly appt. in June. I've been in touch w/ some friends from High School and am having such a good time catching up and reminiscing about the good ol' days. A few of them are even coming to scrapbook w/ me at crops. I think this is the most I have ever scrapbooked. Just wish I could figure out how to take pictures of them w/out the glare effect. I'm really excited to celebrate Easter this year. The girls are at the age where they want to "get into" the holidays. Emma keeps bugging me about coloring the eggs this year. It will be a first for us so it should be interesting. I took them to an egg hunt last Saturday at the local beach and they had such a good time. I've missed blogging a lot and hopefully I'll be able to keep up w/ it. Oh and before I go, I just wanted to thank Lesle from SJ for giving me a push to update my blog :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home