A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I want to be crafty :)

O.k. I was never "into" stuff like this when I was younger, so is it a mid-life crisis at the age of turning 30yrs old this year?!!! I always thought sewing, knitting, crocheting was for "old people". Well, if that's the case, I want to be old. This may be old news to some people but I just love those "ugly dolls". Check out this post from Elsie Flannigan's blog - she's far from "old" and she is oh so crafty and I envy her!!! A Beautiful Mess
She's even my "friend" on my myspace, lol. So, anyways, she's funky and I love her stuff - not that I scrapbook like her or anything. I don't even want to - I just admire her style. And then of course, she provides a link to this: Etsy
It's like an ebay for crafters. I'm in heaven right now. I should be doing a million different other things but I'm showing Emma that we're gonna make "ugly dolls". I feel a Michael's trip coming on real soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE exploring Etsy!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home