A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I don't "get" men...

So, I had a conversation w/ my husband last night - Strange conversation. I was tweezing my eyebrows in the bathroom mirror and he walked in and said "What are you doing?"

I said "I'm tweezing my eyebrows."

He said "Why?".

I said "Because I'm not getting them waxed until next week and they're already a mess."

He said "Why do you wax your eyebrows?".

Honestly, I didn't really know how to answer this so I said "I've been doing it since High School, almost everyone I know gets their eyebrows waxed".

He said "What's wrong w/ you women, do guys get their eyebrows waxed?"

I said "None that I know of".

He said "Stop shaving your forehead!"


Shaving my forehead? What? How do you compare tweezing eyebrows to shaving a forehead? He proceeded to ask me if I tweezed hairs elsewhere on (insert name of body part). This is by far the oddest conversation I think I have ever had w/ him. I pretty much just told him to knock it off at that point. So, now I think I need to have my girlfriends tweeze their eyebrows in front of him so he doesn't think I'm the only one, lol. And he thinks I'm weird (insert shrug smilie here).

So, anyways I'm taking the girls to go see a magician today! It's free at our Local Library so I'm really excited. We will be meeting my sister and both my sis-in-laws and kids there. It's so gloomy out this week, I wish there was more to do. All the kids are on vacation this week so I'm sure the movie theater would be packed. I haven't taken the girls to the movies yet - is that bad of me? I've wanted to but didn't want to take them by myself and I'm not sure how well they will do w/ the darkness of it all. They'll watch movies but Emma is really afraid of the dark. She always wants a light left on. I don't even know what's playing anyways so maybe we'll just need to set up some play dates. They always want to play w/ their cousin Rachel and they don't understand that she goes to school. We'll see her today anyways but I believe she'll be bringing a friend to the library so I'm not sure how much attention she'll be giving the girls. Well, you know me - I'll be taking lots of pictures and I'll share later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA I don't "get" men either. I guess that's why I'm single. JK You know, I've never done anything with my eyebrows until last year. My stylist talked me into getting them waxed. Now I look back at pictures and think I look like Albert Einstein. OY!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home