A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Drama

Why some people just can't grow up is beyond me!!! I set up a myspace page for my husband on Tuesday night - since half his family & friends are on there. He wasn't even a member for 5 minutes and an ex of his was already messaging him and requesting to add him as a friend. He said he didn't want to deal w/ her so to just ignore it. So, last night she sends him another message about how she just wanted to say "hi" and "didn't want to start any trouble". Yeah, o.k. Well, trouble is exactly what she started. He didn't reply to her so she was messaging his sister asking if his wife (me) had a problem w/ him talking to her. His sister Mandy said she doubted it. Well the ex then started posting comments on Mandy's page. This is how it went:
The ex:
Apr 11 2007 6:50P
Mandy~ I take it Rob's wife did have a prob w/ me writing to him,, How immature lol...haha!!

I have to admit she struck a nerve. I called Mandy right away and told her now I understood why everyone called her a psycho. Just cuz my husband could care less about talking to you doesn't mean you have to drag me into it! So, Rob got a little ticked off - he tried to message the ex and we kept getting an error. Dumb girl doesn't even know she has a virus! So, he posted a comment on his sister's page (poor Mandy).

Rob:
Apr 11 2007 7:16P
she is not "immature"
i just dont like you

Yeah I'll admit - he was pretty direct. But it made me laugh. Well, this is how psycho and childish she is. She just proved it to everyone who viewed Mandy's page.

The ex:
Apr 11 2007 7:20P
This is hilarious..... Like I said Immature.... Your on your sister's page,AND as We both know I did Zippo to you thats fine dude have a nice life w/ your REAL PRETTY WIFE!!

Oh and again:
Apr 11 2007 7:22P
Sorry Mandy Had NO Idea, Jocelyn just gave me the low down on the Super NUT Case!!


So, I guess she's calling me ugly and I guess I'm a Super NUT Case?!!!
Oh and again:

The ex:
Apr 11 2007 7:53P
Got your msg, What a night How stupid huh? So, ya I have no Idea what I did to him, We ended JUST FIne!! Pretty Crazy how controlled some people can be right? But Hey when u look like that anything is possible! haha


WTH? Can people just grow up ya think? No one responded to any of those but I will admit I was calling her quite a few not so nice names last night. By my request, Mandy deleted all the comments this morning but is it really necessary to attack someone's wife just because he didn't want to talk to you? Oh the drama. If I wanted drama in my life, I'd apply for a reality tv show. C'mon! So, that was my interesting evening, how was yours?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's freaking hilarious!! It's like eventually she was having a convo with herself. Some people!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home