A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Test Results

I actually got the results on Monday and I've just been so busy making a gift for my friends new baby that I haven't had time to post. Anyways, Abby's level was a 17 from the last venous test and now it's a 12!!!! Yah!!! So, we just have to keep giving her the iron and we have another venous lead test scheduled for Oct. 23rd. The Social Worker also came today for a follow up and she is just so pleased w/ how smoothly everything is going. She also said she sees no need for another appt and she'll just call me sometime in October to see how things are moving along and then she'll want an update on Abby's level again. I'm just so pleased w/ the results. Well, I really need to get these gifts done - I'm going to see my friend Tracy's baby tomorrow night!!! I am so excited. Baby Sadie is a true miracle. She's very sick and wasn't expected to even be here w/ us but here she is and she's a week old today!!! Such a blessing to their family that they are getting this time w/ her. Sadie has a disease called Trisomy 18 and for the past 5 months we've all been praying so much that she would be o.k. The doctors didn't expect her to survive the delivery, or to be able to breathe on her own, or to even eat. Well, our prayers were answered because she can do all of those things!!! Prayer is a powerful thing. If you have a minute, say a prayer for baby Sadie and her family. Believe in miracles because they do happen. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home