A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Beauty Comes from Within...

I'm not perfect - far from it actually. I hate having my picture taken because of this. I can't stop pointing out every blemish and feature I don't like about myself. My mother always says that we are our own worst critics. That is so true. Well, I took pictures of myself yesterday and just viewed them today - those darn batteries died. See what happens when I take self portraits? I kill the batteries, lol. In all seriousness, I need to do this more often - have pictures taken of me. Even if it means I do it myself at an arm's length away. I know I'm a good person on the inside, even a beautiful person and although I don't feel that way about myself on the outside, I know my kids do. They were excited seeing pictures of me - and even if I'm not excited to see them, I know it makes them happy. So, thanks for the challenge Lesle - here's my self portrait.


Oh and I just couldn't resist showing you this one! Cuz this most definitely looks like me. LMAO! I think it was the girls' favorite!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I love 'em! You are beautiful girlie! Great job.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home