A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I am thankful...

So, with all the blahness going on lately I think I really need to focus on some good stuff. With that being said, I am thankful for....

1 - My health

2 - My family

3 - A roof over my head

4 - Being blessed to be a Mom

5 - A hard working husband that makes it possible for me to stay home w/ our girls

6 - Finding a good doctor that assured me that my baby would be o.k. and if by chance there was something wrong that I could handle it

7 - Abby being born perfectly healthy w/out any birth defects from Accutane

8 - My Mother being one of my best friends

9 - My friends that read my blog and then call me to cheer me up (thanks, Michelle)

10- My Father that has helped not only me but many people I know out of a financial burden

11 - Having a year to watch Sadie in awww that w/ God all things are possible

12 - knowing that no matter how down I get about my looks my kids think I'm beautiful and my husband loves me just the way I am

13 - having a big family and knowing that no matter how annoyed we may get w/ eachother, we always "gotcha" back!

14 - my sister Jodi for letting me borrow her camera cuz mine broke

15- moments like this

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sitting here at my desk eating lunch (which I shouldn't be doing)lol... and decided to check your blog and see if you're feeling any better and had to hold back tears!! You are an exceptional person,mom and friend. I am blessed to have you in me and my daughter's life and know if we needed anything you would be there no matter what. I know I havent told you lately but Thank you for being you!!! I hope you have a fantastic vacation and please enjoy every second- you deserve it! We do need to get together soon and have some wine (remember?) Love you Girlie!!! _

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home